· Developing Web API’s using Java8/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, SOAP, REST, HTML and XML.
· Support and maintenance of existing projects. (Review bugs and problems as assigned, diagnose and fix them in an appropriate manner).
· Involve in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
· Attending Daily and Weekly Scrum calls with Team and discuss on issues/progress. Involve in gathering business requirements with Product owners and technical tasks for each Sprint.
· Intensively use Jira as a part of Agile scrum methodology.
· Use IntelliJ for developing code modules in the development environment.
· Develop JDBC transactions through Spring JDBC Template.
· Involve in developing a Single-Page Application pages using REST Services.
· Work on Initial Spring and Maven Configuration set for the Project Spring - Maven Framework.
· Develop POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
· Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.