· Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
· Review business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
· Use Visual Designs (PSD files) to develop responsive web and Single Page Applications consuming server-side JSON restful services.
· Use Angular Material component in constructing attractive, consistent, and functional web pages.
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
· Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
· For Async services use RxJs library Observables, Subject, Behavior Subject, and operators as per the requirement.
· Use NgRx for state management of Angular application and to promote cleaner component architecture.
· Build reusable components, custom directives, and custom pipes based on the requirements.
· Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
· Hands-on coding for feature development and/or unit testing.
· Create documentation for the design and developments.
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.